The Amarr 3502 aluminum door is constructed of 2″ thick extruded aluminum rails and stiles and can be fitted with solid aluminum panels or single pane glass. Perfect for service stations and fire stations – the Amarr 3502 creates a clean look for any facility.
- 2″ thick extruded commercial-grade aluminum frame provides durability, low maintenance and corrosion resistance
- Tongue and groove section joint and bottom weather seal provide protection against the elements
- Heavy-duty through bolt construction
- Available in 1″ width increments
- ClearView Aluminum Strut System does not restrict viewing area and adds strength and durability to doors